MST-70 Automatic Voltage Regulator (Buy AD61 instead)
- 39cm*32cm*19cm ( Inch:15.35*12.6*7.48 )
- Return for refund within 30 days,buyer pays return shipping.Read details »
MST-70 Automatic Voltage Regulator delivers cost-effective and high quality power protection for many applications and prevents equipment damage from voltage fluctuations and transient surge.
Often times, it takes too long time to do vehicle ECU programming, the battery voltage usually is lower or higher than standard values due to electricity instability which might result sudden disruption during programming and cause damage to Vehicle ECU.
MST-70 is birthed from our customers’ needs for safe vehicle ECU programming for BMW, BENZ and other brands of vehicles. By adopting industrial standard, frequency transformer switching power supply and intelligent power charge technologies, Not only it can be used for vehicle ECU programming, but also can be used for many other types of UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply System) equipments. It regulates the output voltage and current with over-charge and over-heat protection and current adjustment. It can prolong the lifespan of the battery drastically and enables battery charge to the full automatically if it’s used for battery charge.
1. Regulates output voltage and current.
2. Protects from over-voltage, over-current and over-temperature with voltage and current number reading indicators on the equipment and over-temperature indicator.
3. Enables automatic and safe vehicle ECU programming.
4. Prolongs battery lifespan and Enables battery being charged to the full if it’s used for battery charge.
5. Can be used unattended and fully automatically
Range of application
1. Cars:regulate battery voltage during programming for BENZ & BMW etc. premium cars
2. Electromotor bike
3. Electrics screen
4. SPC exchange
5. Broadcast transmitter
6. Communication work station
8. Battery and Power supply system
1. input voltage: AC220V±15%, or AC110V±15%
2. Max. output voltage: 14V
3. Max. output current: 80A
For any question, please contact us at:
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.
How to make purchase on CareUcar?
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.