Autophix CARAPP T300 OBD2 Diagnostic Tool with Horsepower/Performance/Consumption Test Function
Special offer for 25 item tools
Valid date：25th Oct - 5th Nov
Free Shipping Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service
Estimated delivery time: 7-20 working days.See details»
- Return for refund within 30 days,buyer pays return shipping.Read details »
- Manufacturer Specifications
- Product's Reviews
- Write a Review
Autophix CARAPP T300 OBD2 Diagnostic Tool with Horsepower/Performance/Consumption Test Function Support iOS and Android System
Autophix CARAPP T300 OBDII Diagnostic Tool Functions:
1. Horsepower Test
1) Real-time display the torque
4) Rotate speed and power of the car
2. Performance Test
1) 100km/h performance test: test the speed reaches 100km/h(or Miles/hour)performance.
2) 100m performance test:test the performance of the car traveling 100 meters (or yards).3) Braking distance: test the performance of the brakes to stop.
4) Custom: Test speed from the start to the end of the speed performance of the car. When the vehicle
5) Sharing function
3. Trip Analysis
1) “Running time”: displaying the running time;
2) “Mileage”: displaying the running mileage of the vehicle;
3) “Water temperature”: displaying the current water temperature;
4) “Current speed”: displaying the current speed of the vehicle;
5) “Average speed”: calculating the average running speed;
6) “Acceleration”: calculating the velocity change between current second and the last second.
4. Checking Data Stream
1) Basic data stream
2) More data stream
5. Fuel Consumption Test
6. Detection of Fault Code and Freeze Frame
-Retrieves vehicle information (car name, fuel type, VIN ,time)
-Freeze frame data
AUTOPHIX CARAPP T300 Specifications:
Specification:49mm X 27mm X 33mm
Working voltage:9~16V DC
Bluetooth profile:Bluetooth 3.0+EDR & BLE 4.0
Operating temperature:-30°C ~+70°C
Storage temperature:-40°C ~+85°C
AUTOPHIX CARAPP T300 Software Display:
For any question, please contact us at:
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.
How to make purchase on CareUrCar?
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.