INPA V502 Diagnostic Tool for BMW
Express Shipping Service
Estimated delivery time: 4-10 Days.See details »
- 19cm*19cm*2.5cm ( Inch:7.48*7.48*0.98 )
- Return for refund within 30 days,buyer pays return shipping.Read details »
We supply high quality with free technician support.
INPA V502 Diagnostic Tool for BMWLanguage: English and German
INPA V502 Diagnostic Tool for BMW Functions:
1.Support of all ECU use cases in Engineering, Test, Production and After Sales
2.Specification of ECU's diagnostic data
3.Reading and clearing error memory
4.FLASH data uploading and downloading
5.Reading measurement value
7.Calibration of single ECU variables
8.Coding of ECU variables
9.CAN (controller Area Network) bus mode emulation
10.Integrated solutions for on-board/off-board
11.Fast and simple configuration of GUI and communication data instead of programming
12.Customer specific protocols supported
13.Long term application by supporting widespread ASAM standards
INPA V502 Specifications:
1. INPA Models Covered
1 series E87
3 series E30 E36 E46 E90
5 series E34 E39 E60 E61
6 series E63 E64
7 series E32 E38 E65 E66
8 series E31 E52
Mini R50 R52 R53
X series E53 E83
Z series E85 E52.
2. Notice of Using INPA
1) Before using this equipment, keep the battery of notebook fully charged to avoid battery broken. Don't charge the battery while diagnosing. Before charging, discharge the battery.
You may knock down the battery and connect the power line during long time diagnosing to make sure the battery life.
2) While testing, to make sure the diagnostic lines well connected.
3) Be sure to start diagnosing after all icons on bottom right of screen displayed regularly.
4) After finished diagnosing, back the screen to the main interface, then shut down the key and pull out the connector.
5) Don't cut the power or connector during test.
6) Don't touch the high temperature components in carriage during test.
For any question, please contact us at:
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.
How to make purchase on CareUcar?
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.