(Halloween sale)Best Quality Tech2 Diagnostic Scanner for GM(GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/Holden)
Special offer for 25 item tools
Valid date：25th Oct - 5th Nov
Express Shipping Service
Estimated delivery time: 4-10 Days.See details »
- 55cm*50cm*19cm ( Inch:21.65*19.69*7.48 )
- Return for refund within 30 days,buyer pays return shipping.Read details »
Tech 2 GM Diagnostic Scanner (Works for GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/Holden)
Top 4 Reasons to Get GM Tech2 Scanner:
1.Supprt all GM systems diagnostics for 1992-2012 and some 2013 GM cars, and support programming for GM cars till 2007.
2.Capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review,view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run and provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.
3.Work on vehicles under OBD ,OBDII and CAN protocol for it comes with CAN diagnostic interface module with
4.The item includes the the software which is put in the 32MB card . Different softwares support different vehicles,if you want more you can also buy cards separately, we also sell blank card and you can put your own software inside for use
Note: GM TECH2 is a plug-and-play device, no need installation. CDs are TIS2000 software; installation requires XP system. If you don't have XP computer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for XP system package.
Tech 2 Scanner Software List:
GM (Newest Version)
GM-English 32.008 1991-2013
GM-Germany 32.008 1991-2013
GM-French 32.008 1991-2013
GM-Portuguese 32.008 1991-2013
You can put your own software inside for use.
Tech 2 Scanner Specification:
1) Authentic GM software in the Tech 2 Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model GM vehicles.
2) Support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru current year.
3) RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech 2 Flash.
4) Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
5) Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
6) Bi-directional The authentic GM 1992-current year software will provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.
7) Vetronix Tech 2 Specifications
8) Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
9) Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
10) Dimensions: 12
11) Microprocessor: 32 bit,16 MHz
12) Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion.
13) Communications: Integral RS232 communication port.
14) Screen: 3.8.8 backlit monochrome with full graphics capability: 320,40 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once .Download Tech2 Brochure (5.2 Mb)
An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun. In order to perform diagnostics on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface; you will need the Tech 2 Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface module. The module connects between the Tech 2 Flashs diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter. Once the module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle applications,even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II.
2. The following GM vehicles utilize the CAN interface
04-05 Buick Rendezvous (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac CTS (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac SRX (3.6L / 4.6L)
04-05 Cadillac XLR (4.6L)
05 Buick Allure (3.6L)
05 Buick LaCrosse (3.6L)
05 Buick Rainier (5.3L)
05 Cadillac STS (3.6L / 4.6L)
05 Chevrolet Cobalt (2.2L)
05 Chevrolet Corvette (6.0L)
05 Chevrolet Equinox (3.4L)
05 Chevrolet TrailBlazer (5.3L)
05 Chevrolet SSR (6.0L)
04 Chevrolet Malibu (Body/Chassis only)
05 Chevrolet Malibu (3.5L)
05 GMC Envoy (5.3L)
05 Pontiac G6 (3.5L)
05 Pontiac GTO (6.0L)
05 Pontiac Pursuit (2.2L)
Tech2 GM Diagnostic Scanner Connection Display:
GM Tech 2 diagnostic tool FAQ:
1)About compatible vehicle models and years
Q: Does GM TECH 2 scan tool diagnose gm pickup 1500,2500hd,3500?
A: Yes, it will work on pickup 1500,2500hd and 3500. Just if the cars are 24v, you may need a power supply adapter.
but only packed with the car adapter.
but TIS2000 only support GM and Opel, not support Isuzu.
A: Yes, it does. After selecting the car model, enter function menu, and you will find the VIN number reading option.
I have problems with the windshield wipers, the tire pressure control system and the cruise control. Is that tool able to read the trouble
codes and to read some parameters regarding those controllers?
As for reading parameters regarding those controllers, it is theoretically compatible, advice you have a try.
To what year is the scanner effective? I own a 1997 Cadillac DeVille and a 2001 Chevrolet Venture.
To program electronic control unit, I advice you buy an extra TIS2000 to work with GM tech2.
check where the problem is; have no idea on how to operate self test? Refer the self-test manual at GM TECH2 “technical support /service”.
If you have old version GM tech2 installed with the newest software, the button maybe won’t work.
The difference between SP23, SP23-B, SP23-C and SP23-B3:
Tech 2 Scanner Package list:
SAE 16/19 Adapter
NAO 12/19 Adapter
Battery Power Cable
TIS 2000 CD
Tech-2 Flash Tester
32 MB PCMCIA Card with GM OE Applications
CAN diagnostic interface module(CANdi) and instruction sheet
RS232 cable and user`s manual
DLC Cable, DLC Loopback Adapter
12V Cigarette Lighter Power Cable
(Now this item comes with the TIS 2000 CD and Dongle,you don't need to buy individually)
For any question, please contact us at:
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.
How to make purchase on CareUcar?
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.