MOTO-1 All Line Motorcycle Electronic Diagnostic Scanner Update Online
Special offer for 25 item tools
Valid date：25th Oct - 5th Nov
CareUrCar.com supplies this tool with unlimited technical service, high quality, wholesale price and one year
MOTO-1 All Line Motorcycle Electronic Diagnostic Tool Update Online
1. Can test vehicles such as BMW, SUZUKI, HONDA, etc.
2. Supports the world's main electronic control system diagnosis communication protocol such as IS09141-2, J1979, ISO14230, KWP2000, ISO15765, and J1939, etc.
3. Has such functions as reading computer version, reading current fault codes, reading
historical fault codes, clearing fault codes, reading dynamic data stream, carrying out component test and idling adjustment, etc.
4. Supports on-line upgrading.
Mainframe I/O: standard serial / parallel port
Mainframe power supply: DC12V
Mainframe power: about 9W
Display screen: large LCD with touch screen, with backlight
Ambient temperature: 0-50°C
Relative humidity: <90%
1. Supporting motorcycle manufacturer and electronic control system:
2. Supporting electronic control system: Siemens, Nikuni and Japan Mitsubishi electronic control systems.
3. Supporting electronic control system: Tai Wan LITEON electronic control system
4. Feiying Motorcycle electronic control system: UAES electronic control system
5. Supporting electronic control system: UAES electronic control system
6. Supporting electronic control system: DELPHI, VESTION electronic control system
7. Supporting electronic control system: UAES electronic control system
8. Supporting electronic control system: Japan Mitsubishi electronic control system
9. Supporting electronic control system: Siemens, Nikuni electronic control system
MOTO-1 All Line Motorcycle related pictures show as following:
MOTO-1 Package Including:
2 USB Test Line
3 Battery Clip
4 Power Line
5 Test Connector
6 Test Main Line
7 User’ Manual
8 UNIVERSAL-3 02-40012
For any question, please contact us at:
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.
How to make purchase on CareUrCar?
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.