Tech2 Diagnostic Scanner (Working for GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/Holden)
Express Shipping Service
Estimated delivery time: 4-10 Days.See details »
- 50cm*42cm*20cm ( Inch:19.69*16.54*7.87 )
- Return for refund within 30 days,buyer pays return shipping.Read details »
Tech2 supports on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru 2012.Some of the 2013 cars are supported.
The opel cars supported year range is 1997-2014.
Tech2 Diagnostic Scanner
Get GM Tech2 for 4 Reasons:
1.Support Car Models : GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/Holden,while programming for GM cars till 2007.
2.Performs Functions such as Capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review,etc.
3.It comes with CAN diagnostic interface module with which you can work on vehicles under OBD ,OBDII and CAN protocol.
4.The GM Tech 2 includes the the software which is put in the 32MB card.Each card contains one model,you can buy seperately if want more.
Tech2 32MB card Specification List:
You can put your own software inside for use.
The Tech-2 is the same tester GM Technicians use to diagnose GM vehicles. The Vetronix Tech 2 comes with Authentic GM software and provides support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru 2012.And some of the 2013 cars are also supported.
An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun. In order to perform diagnostics on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface; you will need the GM Tech 2 Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface module. The module connects between the Tech 2 Flashs diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter. Once the module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle applications,even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II.
1) Authentic GM software in the Tech 2 Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model GM vehicles.
2) Support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru current year.
3) Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
4) Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
5) RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech 2 Flash.
6) Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
7) Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
8) Bi-directional The authentic GM 1992-2012 software will provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.
2. Tech 2 Specifications
1) Dimensions: 12
2) Microprocessor: 32 bit,16 MHz
3) Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion.
4) Communications: Integral RS232 communication port.
5) Screen: 3.8.8 backlit monochrome with full graphics capability: 320,40 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once .
3. The following GM vehicles utilize the CAN interface
05 Buick Allure (3.6L)
05 Buick LaCrosse (3.6L)
05 Buick Rainier (5.3L)
04-05 Buick Rendezvous (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac CTS (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac SRX (3.6L / 4.6L)
04-05 Cadillac XLR (4.6L)
05 Cadillac STS (3.6L / 4.6L)
05 Chevrolet Cobalt (2.2L)
05 Chevrolet Corvette (6.0L)
05 Chevrolet Equinox (3.4L)
05 Chevrolet TrailBlazer (5.3L)
05 Chevrolet SSR (6.0L)
04 Chevrolet Malibu (Body/Chassis only)
05 Chevrolet Malibu (3.5L)
05 GMC Envoy (5.3L)
05 Pontiac G6 (3.5L)
05 Pontiac GTO (6.0L)
05 Pontiac Pursuit (2.2L)
Tech-2 Flash Tester
32 MB PCMCIA Card with GM OE Applications
CAN diagnostic interface module(CANdi) and instruction sheet download (199.2 kb)
RS232 cable and user`s manual
DLC Cable, DLC Loopback Adapter
12V Cigarette Lighter Power Cable
SAE 16/19 Adapter
NAO 12/19 Adapter
Battery Power Cable
TIS 2000 CD
(Now this item comes with the TIS 2000 CD and Dongle,you don't need to buy individually)
Tech2 GM Diagnostic Scanner Connection Display:
For any question, please contact us at:
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.
How to make purchase on CareUcar?
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.