OBDMATE OM520 OBD2 EOBD New Model Code Reader
Free Shipping Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service
Estimated delivery time: 7-20 working days.See details»
- 20cm*14cm*7cm ( Inch:7.87*5.51*2.76 )
- Return for refund within 30 days,buyer pays return shipping.Read details »
OBDMATE OM520 New Model Code Reader
Language: English, French, Germany, Spanish
The OBDMATE Scan Tool is designed to work on all OBDII compliant vehicles.(including the CAN, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO9141 and KWP2000 protocols)Not only a OBDII reader but also a trip computer, adding lots of fun to your driving experience.
1. Fashionable design, easy operation
2. Works on all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US, European and Asian vehicles
3. utilizing CAN, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO9141 and KWP2000 protocols
4. Easily determines the cause of the "Check Engine Light ( MIL)"
5. Read hard(memory)/pending(intermittent), historic codes with code definitions
6. Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
7. Reads live datastream and waveform
8. Views freeze frame data
9. I/M monitor readiness test
10. Displays live O2 sensor test data
11. Displays On-board monitor test results
12. Check if Vehicle components work status
13. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
14. Display Current trip Infomation (Fuel Economy,Average Fuel,Distance,Fuel used,Avg,Speed, running time)
1. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions--- English, Spanish, French
2. Built-in OBD-II Fault code lookup library
3. Software upgradeable via internet
4. Large, 128 x 64 easy-to-read backlit LCD display with adjustable contrast
5. Detachable and replaceable 16-pin OBD2 cable
1pc x OBDMATE OM520 New Model Code Reader main unit
1pc x OBD2 main cable
1pc x USB update cable
1pc x CD with user manual
For any question, please contact us at:
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.
How to make purchase on CareUcar?
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.