Opcom Can OBD2 2009 Version for OPEL (by SP105 instead)
- Manufacturer Specifications
- Technical Service
- Product's Reviews
- Write a Review
Newest Software version: 2009.
CareUcar.com supplies this tool with unlimited technical service, high quality, wholesale price and one year
Opcom Can OBD2 2009 Version for OPEL
OP-COM 2009V English Software
OP-COM 2009V Germany Software
Opcom OP-COM 2009 Functions:
1. It covers almost all Opel cars, even new cars with CAN-BUS based diagnostic, such as Vectra-C, Astra-H, Zafira-B.
2. The program lets you to read out and clear fault codes, shows you live data, lets you to perform output test.
3. The program supports many control units, like Engine, Automatic Transmission, ABS, Airbag, Engine Cooling module, Instrument Cluster, Electronic Climate Control, and Body Control Unit, just to name a few examples.
4. Since Opel uses many pin in the OBD connector, the diagnostic interface works as a multiplexer, and selects the appropriate pin for communication.
PIN3, PIN7, PIN8, PIN12 = Serial Link (ISO9141, KW81, KW82, KWP2000)
5. Fault codes will be shown with all available information:
Full Fault Code Text Description:
1) Full status information (Present, Not present, Intermittent)
2) You can print out, save, or copy the fault codes to any other application. From the fault codes window, you can go directly to the measuring blocks window.
3) The program shows you measuring block information on many control modules; you can choose anything from the list on your own.
4) The program is capable of showing 8 measuring block parameter simultaneously. The sample rate is depends mostly on the communication protocol. For example, older system, like Omega-B X 25 DT Engine (ISO-9141-2) can be very slow, during communication, while newer Multec, or Bosch units are faster (using KWP-2000), and the newest CAN based control units are very fast!
You can also run output tests on many controllers.
HSCAN - Dual-wire, High Speed CAN-BUS, 500 kbps
MSCAN - Dual-wire, Medium Speed CAN-BUS, 95 kbps
SWCAN - Single-wire, Low Speed CAN-BUS, 33.3 kbps
1. OP COM Interface
2. USB Cable
3. Software and Drivers CD
Q: Does this product have any other language other than English?
A: This product have English and Germany version.
Q: What we can do with this device?
A: 1. You will get a feedback on the state of the activated output. This will help you find the failed. Components more easily. With OP-COM, you can learn keys to immobilizer, and remote keys to the central door locking.
2. You can also reset, and program the following immobilizer related items: ECM, BCM, and IPC.
3. You will need the vehicle security code, which can be found on the CAR-PASS.
4. You can also reset, and program the Service interval reminder on Astra-G, Zafira, Corsa-C, Meriva
5. You can code SAB6, and SAB8 airbags with the software.
6. The diagnostic interface is USB port based, so there will be NO COMPATIBILITY ISSUES, with serial to USB converters.
7. The speed of the communication over the USB-BUS is enough to handle the awesome speed of the High-Speed CAN-BUS systems, which is currently 500kbps. This is the main reason, why only the USB port based interface is available for CAN-BUS.
8. Compared to the TECH2, which is the dealer’s tool (with a 32 MB Card+CANdi interface), the price of OP-COM is quite affordable.
Attention: Recently we notice some customer use 2010 version software on this product damaged the interface. We want to inform customer please do not try update this interface online or use 2010 version software. If damaged, need send back for repair. We will update our version once we get newer one. thank you.
For any question, please contact us at:
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.
How to make purchase on CareUcar?
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.