Probe-In Video Scope Express shipping
Express Shipping Service
Estimated delivery time: 4-10 Days.See details »
- Return for refund within 30 days,buyer pays return shipping.Read details »
- Manufacturer Specifications
- Product's Reviews
- Write a Review
Probe-In Video Scope
UV blue light imager cable
Directly detect the fluorescent leak ,Replacing the traditional way of wearing UV glasses, it is a new generation of the most convenient, practical and economical fluorescent leak detector .
Dual imager cable
Switch from direct light to side light to see around in confined spaces such as throttle ,intake valve, catalyst pipe, Strengthened in the resistance of water, oil, and high temperature to prolong the service life, it has made up for the shortcoming and disadvantages of Rocker-type endoscope .
Has photo-taking and video-recording functions. With memory card, you can make photos and videos electronic files as the evidence to charge clients and avoid consumer disputes.
Probe-in can be used in the following industrial
lines: Auto field, Petrochemical, Aviation, Construction, Electricity, Lossless (non-destructive) detection and other relevant lines.
Produced in the same production line with the snap-on rigid .Quality and design are first class. Strong product developing capability to meet needs of large-scale OEM or special custom-made Amazing prices!
1. Optical head diameter-8.5mm
2. Color display size–3.5"
3. Standard detector cable length – 3ft (3ft extension cable available )
4. Display resolution 320*240
5. Output – NTSC video signal
6. Depth of field – 4cm-30cm
7. High luminance LED integrated on optical head
8. Multi–step adjustment of LED light intensity
9. Optical head operational temperature range–10-70C
10. Push-button switch & battery power indicator
11. Video out connector
12. Accessory included – magnet, 90C mirror, hook
13. 180C image rotation support
14. 12V DC power supply
For any question, please contact us at:
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.
How to make purchase on CareUcar?
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.