U680 CarData Recorder
Free Shipping Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service
Estimated delivery time: 7-20 working days.See details»
- Return for refund within 30 days,buyer pays return shipping.Read details »
- Manufacturer Specifications
- Product's Reviews
- Write a Review
U680 CarData Recorder
1. To collect the data engine data when run on the road, including engine ignition time, fuel adjust, rotate speed of the engine and read out trouble code
2. To 24-hourly record the change of the data flow shown in scheme and picture, after the data has been responded from the clients’ terminal.
3. To gain the help from auto experts by importing the data via internet, turning remote diagnosis into reality.
4. Car Data Recorder(CDRecorder) support the cars with OBDII, EOBD and CAN protocol
1. Run “Cardata_Recorder.exe” directly see ”softinstall1.bmp”, choose the install route(see softinstall2.bmp).
2. When this done, build a new folder named “Car data _Recorder”in the disk which you have just chosen(see softinstall0.bmp).
3. When succeeded in installing the software,use USB to connect Cardata_Recorder with the computer, you will be automatically reminded as the following:
1) Find new hardware
2) Install the driver (see driverinstall1.bmp, driverinstall2.bmp, driverinstall3.bmp,)
3) The driver has finished being installed and can run now. The Cardata_Recorder software and driver have been installed till now. Normally Cardata_Recorder client terminal software can be run in Windows 2000, NT, ME, XP.
If this can not realized, please check if Car Data Recorder does not match with some unidentified USB drivers (such as Printer).In this situation, please download the unidentified USB driver in advance.
1. recorder, including Car Data Recorder and USB connector
2. Client terminal programmer
For any question, please contact us at:
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.
How to make purchase on CareUrCar?
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.